- Our church...is a non-denominational multi-site church with four St. Louis-area campuses where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers in Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
Human Resources Coordinator.....is responsible for providing recruiting and HR generalist support to the Recruiting and Human Resources Manager in the day-to-day operations of the human resources department.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Work directly with ministry areas to develop and post job openings.
- Monitor applicant tracking system to ensure recruiting process is followed and maintained (this includes following up with managers to review applicants and provide feedback in a timely manner).
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews with applicants and appropriate staff members.
- Coordinate with supervisor and necessary departments to ensure all onboarding needs including communication of technology and access needs, and physical space needs.
- Perform data entry as needed to enter and revise information in the HR/Payroll system for new hires.
- Track and enter additional changes that impact HR/Payroll system as needed.
- Provide assistance with compliance as it relates to leaves of absence including FMLA, STD
- Ensure proper compliance with ACA
- Maintain HR/Payroll system with EEO-1, Work Comp and other compliance categories
- Assist with audits as needed
- Assist with annual Cost of Living Adjustment process.
- Assist with annual benefits open enrollment.
- Special Projects as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years prior HR and Payroll experience
- Basic computer knowledge – Microsoft Office Suite and database systems
- Ability to provide a welcoming experience when visitors/participants enter our building
- Excellent grasp of the English language and ability to communicate well through both written and verbal communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Emphasis on accuracy, timelines, and follow-up
- Master of time management - Able to prioritize and organize workload
- Ability to be resourceful in dealing with issues that may arise
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to have sensitive conversations
MUST HAVES FOR ALL STAFF AT THE CROSSING
- Attend a service at one of The Crossing campuses on a weekly basis
- Passionate about their relationship with God
- Baptized after making the thoughtful decision to follow Christ
- Regard the Bible as God’s final authority in all areas of Christian life and desire to be wholly obedient to it
- Wholeheartedly affirm The Crossing’s Statement of Faith, including our view on Baptism
- Live a lifestyle consistent with scriptural principles
Apply today and see why The Crossing may be a great fit for you!