Our church... is a non-denominational multi-site church with four St. Louis-area campuses where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers in Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
Ministry Development Administrative Assistant...is a full-time position that provides administrative assistance to the Pastor of Ministry Development. This position will also provide administrative support for the Pre-Marital/Marriage Ministry, maintain the church’s calendar and lead non-ministry special events. The best person for this job is highly administrative, handles multiple tasks at once, shows initiative, and solves problems creatively and on the go. This person must have a whole-hearted commitment to the vision of this church. This position will have weekday hours Monday-Thursday with various weekends for events/classes. This position is eligible for The Crossing's amazing benefit package.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative Assistant to Pastor of Ministry Development
•Attend necessary meeting with the Pastor of Ministry Development and his direct reports taking minutes and ensuring follow-up action is accomplished
•Assist in scheduling meetings the Pastor of Ministry Development is involved with
•Help coordinate church-wide events and projects as directed by the Pastor of Ministry Development, such as: One Future StL and Genius of One Global Conference
•Make necessary travel arrangements for various local and international trips
•Assist with a wide variety of other administrative duties and with special projects as directed by the Pastor of Ministry Development
Administrative Support for Pre-Marital/Marriage Ministry
• Provide administrative support to the pastor who oversees the marriage and pre-marital process, including events
• Respond to emails inquiring about these ministries
• Coordinate calendar and calendar process
• Manage event registration information
• Complete event registrations and coordinate with other teams needed for events, such as Marriage Seminars, and classes
• Manage budget for this ministry
• Input new applications and info into Rock database and make appropriate notes in Rock
• Establish session dates and communicate with mentor couples and facilitators
• Coordinate with bookstore for materials as needed
• Prepare and administer on-line Zoom portion of training as needed
Maintain church calendar
• Lead process for building ministry year calendar with all support teams
• Maintain church-wide Google calendar as well as syncing with Service U
• Work with event leads and coordinators to manage overall resources of support teams as it relates to building usage and looking through all grids for classes and events.
• Train new staff on calendar and event process, as well as reminding staff of process when necessary
• Process all ministry event requests
Lead Non-Ministry Special Events
• Serve as first contact and coordinator for all non-ministry events at all campuses.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
MUST HAVES FOR ALL STAFF AT THE CROSSING
Apply today and see why The Crossing may be a great fit for you!