Our church... is a non-denominational multi-site church with four St. Louis-area campuses where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers in Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
FACILITY SUPPORT...This part-time position is responsible for providing facility support for weekend services at our Fenton campus. Opportunities to support weeknight classes and events are available as well. The hours are varied, and, in most instances, we can work around your full-time job and other commitments. Retired or just need some extra cash? This job is for you!
- Providing on-site facility support for services, classes and events. Typical shifts are available are:
- Saturday 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Sunday 7:30 am to 11:00 am
- Weeknights 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Light cleaning, general maintenance duties and opening and closing the building
- Communicating issues and concerns to management in a timely manner
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Self-motivated worker
- High school diploma or trade school experience
MUST HAVE FOR ALL STAFF AT THE CROSSING
- Attend a service at one of The Crossing campuses on a weekly basis
- Passionate about their relationship with God and The Crossing
- Baptized after making the thoughtful decision to follow Christ
- Regard the Bible as God’s final authority in all areas of Christian life and desire to be wholly obedient to it
- Wholeheartedly affirm The Crossing’s Statement of Faith, including our view on Baptism
- Live a lifestyle consistent with scriptural principles
Apply today and see why The Crossing may be a great fit for you!