Our church...is a non-denominational multi-site church with four St. Louis-area campuses where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers in Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
Production Director...is responsible to lead the creative implementation of weekend services and large, church-wide events and production. They are responsible to coordinate production across all campuses and Broadcast to ensure the highest production standards are met in a way that builds unity, creativity, and support to the entire Production staff. This full-time position is eligible for The Crossing's amazing benefits package, including Vision, Dental, Medical, Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability, Family leave, and 401K Match.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and oversee the implementation of creative elements and details of all weekend services
- Function as Producer for large, church-wide events as assigned
- Be the liaison and lead creative for visual design elements, lighting, stage design, and broadcast
- Serve as the primary Producer for most weekends and build/train a team to fill in as needed
- Ensure all production teams across sites and broadcast stay current with any service-related information
- Use Planning Center Live to communicate in real-time to site weekend producers
- Interface with department heads to ensure creative alignment with Flow Team decisions, Crossing vision, and visual cohesion
- Provide actionable insight into budget related to central service production needs and opportunities
- Produce events as needed
- Assist Creative Arts Director in leading Launch Team
- Attend Flow team weekly meeting and the Chesterfield Creative Team Meeting
- Stay current on live production best practices and advancements
- Manage and invest in other production staff, contractors, and volunteers as assigned by leadership
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 10 years of experience in large church production or live/tour production
- Thought leader in how technology facilitates worship environments in person and online
- Experience collaborating across teams and departments in an organization
- Extensive knowledge and experience with LED panels, lighting control systems, rigging, consoles and fixtures (conventional, moving, and LED)
- Understanding of lighting for video and live experiences
- Extensive knowledge and experience on visual presentation including ProPresentor systems and PowerPoint.
- Experience on media server systems such as Disguise, M-Box, or similar.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., move across catwalks, and be on feet for long stretches of time
- Passion for relationship with Jesus and the mission of The Crossing
- MAC and PC operation at an intermediate level, including word processing and spreadsheet ability. Standard software programs utilized: Word, Excel, e-mail, Internet
- Knowledge and experience on digital audio consoles including Yamaha CL series consoles
- Ability to program creative lighting with understanding of lighting for video.
- Knowledge and experience on lighting control systems and consoles and fixtures (conventional, moving and LED)
- Knowledge and experience on visual presentation including ProPresentor systems and PowerPoint. Experience on media server systems such as M-Box or Disguise.
- Critical thinker
- Stong Interpersonal skills
- Humble, flexible, teachable
MUST HAVES FOR ALL STAFF AT THE CROSSING
- Attend a service at one of The Crossing campuses on a weekly basis
- Passionate about their relationship with God
- Baptized after making the thoughtful decision to follow Christ
- Regard the Bible as God’s final authority in all areas of Christian life and desire to be wholly obedient to it
- Wholeheartedly affirm The Crossing’s Statement of Faith, including our view on Baptism
- Live a lifestyle consistent with scriptural principles
Apply today and see why The Crossing may be a great fit for you!