Our church... is a non-denominational multi-site church with four St. Louis-area campuses where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers in Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
Maintenance Support is a 40 hours per week full time position working at our Chesterfield Campus. This position is responsible for preparing and maintaining the building for church services, special events, classes and meetings scheduled in our building. The ideal candidate will have skills in cleaning, plumbing, electricity or carpentry and enjoy working behind the scenes with an eye for detail. You must be able to work mainly weekdays and potentially some evenings, be flexible and have strong communication skills. This position offers amazing benefits including company paid medical, dental and vision as well as a 5% 401(k) match.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
All qualified individuals must meet the above job-specific requirements, in addition to the following requirements for all staff members of The Crossing:
• Attend a service weekly
• Be passionate about The Crossing and a relationship with God
• Baptized after making the thoughtful decision to follow Christ
• Completion of all Vision Venues within the first year of employment
• Regard the Bible as God’s final authority in all areas of Christian life and desire to be wholly obedient to it
• Wholeheartedly affirm The Crossing’s Statement of Faith, including our view on baptism
• Live a lifestyle consistent with scriptural principles